Home Heating Repair Services
We employ fully trained and qualified home heating service technicians to repair your heating system. For your safety, they arrive in company vehicles and in uniforms – so you can identify them. Our heating service department is equipped to respond to any home heating problem, regardless of who installed your system. From the simplest repairs to the most complex replacement, we have the necessary resources to meet your needs.
furnace repairs and replacements
If the furnace in your home is over 10 years old it is probably operating at 60% efficiency or less.You’re wasting 40% of the energy that furnace uses. We can help you reduce your fuel bills by over 30% by installing a new high efficiency furnace. New Energy Star furnaces attain efficiencies up to 98% and are quieter and safer to operate. According to the EPA, over 50% of all furnaces never achieve their stated maximum efficiencies due to poor installation practices. It’s one thing to have the finest products available, it’s another to have the know-how and skills to install a high efficiency furnace correctly. Our engineers and technicians ensure that the equipment we install in your home will operate optimally, offering you the highest comfort, efficiency and reliability available.
Benefits of replacing an old forced air furnace
- More economical
- Reduce sound level
- Improved overall comfort throughout your house
- Energy Star rated furnaces achieve over 90% efficiency versus 60% efficiency for older models
- Dual stage furnace models operate based on weather conditions and produce more even temperatures throughout your home in all conditions
- Dual stage furnaces reduce blower noise, improve filtration and enhance humidification
- Variable speed blowers save electricity
- Increased moisture removal rate while using your air conditioner
Licensed, certified specialists for all home heating system troubleshooting and repairs
- Forced air gas furnaces
- Electric furnaces
- Oil furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Hot water boilers
- Radiant heating
- Under floor radiant heating
- Heating repairs for all makes and models of home heating
CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS YOU CAN TRUST
Nate is the nation’s largest nonprofit certification organization for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) technicians. ComfortTechs partners with NATE to develop knowledgeable, competent HVACR technicians. Home and business owners choose HVACR contractors who employ NATE-certified technicians to get repairs done right – the first time.